You’re a dynamic and engaging leader who thrives on change and can easily adapt to business challenges. You’re a thoughtful listener and a relentless optimist who sees the best in those around you and is constantly seeking ways to tap into your team’s potential through ongoing motivation and mentorship. You’re a competitive person who loves to win by collaborating with other teams to conceptualize, craft, and execute growth strategies. You’re passionate about tech sales and comfortable in a growing SaaS environment.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve or exceed sales targets
- Manage talent on the sales team through hiring, onboarding, mentoring, and training
- Manage team and individual quotas and territories, working with team leaders to set appropriate key performance indicators for sales reps and developing guidelines to ensure accountability and success
- Oversee ongoing professional development of the sales team to optimize skill sets and success
- Align with other company leaders to create and present data-driven business cases for strategically valuable projects
- Ensure that new features and product offerings, and how they contribute to customer success, are well-understood by the sales team
- Collaborate to develop and implement growth strategies to enable Renaissance to achieve short-term and long-term business goals
- Provide continuous rapid feedback to product, marketing, and customer support teams to improve software offerings and business processes
- Collaborate with other Revenue team leadership members to create sales playbooks and training materials to enable better go-to-market alignment
- Be a Customer Fanatic by internalizing evolving customer needs and business goals
- Monitor competitor activity and industry trends and build recommendations based on these findings
- Monitor, analyze, and report on sales performance to company and department leadership
- Manage budgets and relationships with outside vendors as needed
- Manage, balance, and prioritize the expectations of multiple internal and external partners
- Collaborate with company leadership, product engineering, sales, revenue operations, and marketing to align our internal goals with customer needs
- Commit to continuously growing your skills as a sales leader
- A seasoned sales professional with 5+ years of sales management/leadership experience
- 3+ years professional selling experience
- Prior experience in software, SaaS, and/or Dental field preferred
- Knowledgeable about a variety of selling methodologies
- An exceptional cross-functional collaborator who believes that joining forces with other departments is key for success
- Passionate about helping customers achieve their business goals
- Flexible and adaptive to evolving business needs and processes
- Passionate about mentoring and developing others through servant leadership
- Consistent track record for exceptional business results
What it means to be a Dental Hero:
Be a Customer Fanatic.
Our Dental Heroes build software and offer services that help dentists deliver great patient experiences. We understand to take on this task, our employees need to be happy and healthy, so we offer perks including gym memberships and 4+ weeks of PTO.
While we’ve grown to 150 employees, we maintain the same culture of transparency and communication from our garage startup days. We provide a casual and inclusive environment, along with several interdepartmental teams to drive collaboration.
Indy is a huge part of our DNA, so it’s important for us to give back to our community. We work with local schools and charities, along with doing business locally as much as we can, including Hubbard & Cravens in every breakroom.
It’s important that our Dental Heroes have the opportunity to grow along with our company. We have internal training programs for our sales and support departments, along with external training opportunities for most departments.
RES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RES follows state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.